Thursday, February 16, 2012

Diseases Associated with Freemasonry - Renounce

Physical Diseases From the Association of Freemasonry - and other issues and renunciation of the Kundalini Spirit. 

Freedom from the Effects of Freemasonry

Say this Freemasonry renunciation prayer out loud.


I renounce all curses of cancer on my ancestral line and myself because of oaths pronounced over the body through Freemasonry. I take authority over and command every rebellious cell within my body to come into perfect order and line up with the original plan and design of The Ancient of Days.

 I renounce and break all curses of fear of cancer and death through cancer.

 I renounce and break every curse over the body organs, such as the heart, lungs, stomach, intestines, gall bladder, liver, bladder, and womb.

 I renounce all curses of heart attack, open-heart surgery, stroke, heart disease, and resulting premature death.

 I renounce and break all curses of the blood resulting from Freemasonry blood oaths, such as chronic fatigue syndrome, anemia, high/low blood pressure, thrombosis, hemorrhaging, Rheumatoid Arthritis, diabetes, hypo or hyperglycemia, blood poisoning, hepatitis, AIDS or HIV.

Extreme Fatigue and Infirmities


 I renounce and break every curse of infirmity and continual illness that affects my ancestral line and myself because of Freemasonry ceremonies and blood oaths. I lose my ancestral line, myself, and my descendants from all infirmity, allergies, and continual illness in the Name of Jesus Christ.

I destroy the stronghold of Death and Hell over my body to destroy it.

 I renounce and break the curse of occult spiritual blows to the head resulting in migraine or death and break the curse of sudden mysterious fevers.

 I renounce and break the curse of rejection resulting from being called "rubbish in the temple" and the resulting curse of being shunned or put out of the Church fellowship. I break every curse of being unfruitful in the Church or for the Kingdom of God.

Need a powerful website for your business with more bells and whistles? Learn more about it. Visit the website to see if we fit into your budget. 


Need a Website for your business?


Mental Illness

 I renounce and break all curses of mental illness coming down my ancestral line due to involvement in Freemasonry.

 I renounce and break the curse of having a double-soul, double-mind, ADD, or being Bipolar. I break the power of spiritual and mental confusion in the Name of Jesus Christ.


 I renounce and break all curses that disable me from comprehending and articulating my feelings. I break all curses on my verbal faculties and the ability to hear spiritually and physically.

 I renounce and break the curse of having 2 fathers or masters and the resulting confusion in identity. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I call my body, soul, and spirit into perfect alignment according to God's plan and will.

 I renounce and break the curse of Paranoid Schizophrenia and Fear from my ancestral line and myself.

 I renounce and break the power of Freemasonry witchcraft oaths and curses, resulting in depression, melancholy, oppression, and being in a psychotic state.

 I break all ungodly ties or bonds to anyone in my family line with the same problems.

 I renounce and break the power of the curses of the Freemasonry ceremony involving Nebuchadnezzar.


 I renounce and break the power of all Freemasonry witchcraft oaths resulting in insanity, senility or dementia, Alzheimer's disease, disorientation, confusion, loss of memory, breakdown of any kind, mental, emotional, spiritual, nervous, or physical.

 I break the curse of being committed to a psychiatric hospital or asylum.

 I renounce and break the curse of obsessive-compulsive, repetitive behavior.

 I break the curse of all religious, spiritual, and doctrinal obsessions.

 I renounce and break the curses of suicide, death wishes, and mental instability.

 I renounce and break all curses of insecurity and co-dependency due to abandonment by my father because of Freemasonry.



**************************

FREE GIFT - digital download only - no shipping

Are you a Christian woman suffering from self-doubt, worry, or procrastination! Do you feel defeated? Fill out the form and get your free digital downloadable book PDF today! No need for shipping address since these are digital downloadable books.

I am looking for women suffering from anxiety to do feedback with me. I am launching a 90-day program in April, and you would help me greatly. It would only take 15 minutes of your time.


Free Anxiety ebooks - visit my website




* Required
*************************


Nervous Disorders & Fear


 I renounce and break all the curses on the nervous system coming down my family line due to involvement in Freemasonry.

 I renounce the Shriner's ceremonial ritual and oath of standing barefoot on a board and having electric shocks transmitted through the body. I renounce all curses of a shock to the nervous system, all attraction to electroshock treatment, and death from electric shock.

 I renounce and break the curse of all shock, fear, trauma, and grief stored in the nervous system through accident, sudden shock, sudden loss, and death or through inheritance. I declare in the Name of Jesus Christ that I am loosed from this fear and shock, and it is broken from my generational lines. I declare that continual shocks are damaging my family and me.

 I lose myself from fear of accidents, rape, any kind of loss, and blows to the head.

 I renounce and break the power of Freemasonry Occult curses to afflict my ancestral line and myself with diseases or violence affecting the nerves, such as multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, spinal cancer, Parkinson's disease, sexual abuse, rape, sudden death, or betrayal by friends or marriage partner.

 I break the power of the Masonic curse of death from the spinal cord, nervous system, and silver cord in the Name of Jesus Christ.

 I renounce and break every curse of inflammation of the nerves and the nerves being on edge.

 I declare that my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and all ties to the Masonic temple is cut in the Name of Jesus Christ, and I am loosed from every known or unknown disorder and disease resulting from a Freemasonry curse. Every negative thing lodged in my nervous system is now dislodged, and I now plead the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ over every access point that is now closed.

Death:

1. Over the Body

For example, plagues of death over the uterus and prostrate areas with a curse from the Baphomet phallic god and the curse of sodomy and bestiality. Bowel and colon cancer have a strong spiritual tie
to sodomy and perverted anal activity is often associated with this filthy Masonic idol and practice.

Everyone is looking for Wholeness in their health, and these articles are designed to help those suffering from sickness and disease find answers and recover from the enemy's snares.

Traci Morin, President - Touch of God Ministries - a healing and deliverance ministry. If your family was involved, going back 4 generations, in the Freemasonry, a lot of curses - sicknesses, financial curses, blocks to your success, and more. Get free from the curses of Masonic curses from freemasonry oaths.

"Setting Captives Free Causes Spiritual Roots Disease"


****************************

Do you suffer from anxious, negative thoughts?
Download your FREE GIFT NOW!


Jump Off The Merry-Go-Round:
Five proven steps to conquer unwanted thoughts of worry and shame that drive anxiety and depression to fulfill your potential


by Teresa Morin

This eBook is one of Teresa's most popular publications, free digital downloadable book PDF. No need for shipping address.

  • Let go of shame, worry, and fear
  • Get freedom from the enemy’s lies
  • Let go of the past pain, hurts, and trauma
  • Learn specific anti-anxiety tools
  • Cultivate Christ-centered confidence and become your most authentic self again.
Free anxiety books - visit my website
You will be taken to another website to download. Digital Download Only! No shipping 

Jump off merry-go-round to overcome anxiety



************************



No comments: